Friday 6th. October
Our Key Stage 2 Worship Ambassadors had a day out today when they met up with Worship Ambassadors from other local schools at The Shekinah Christian Trust in Newchurch-in-Pendle. Our ambassadors learnt how to lead worship for the rest of school and came back brimming with ideas about how to make our worship even better.
Here are some ideas, based on the Christian Value we are discussing in school this half term, of activities and things to discuss and reflect upon.
- Talk about the short introduction and think about and discuss the questions posed together
- Read together a version of a key Bible story
- Think about the 'Words of Wisdom' and reflect upon this
- Share the fascinating facts and marvel at them
- Try completing the Family Focus activity
- Complete the Home School Challenge (don't forget to send your efforts in to school)
- Talk about the inspirational character in the 'Hall of Fame' and reflect on how they have demonstrated the value in the way they have lived their lives