Are you up for a challenge Reception Class? Below are 4 challenges. Can you complete a different challenge each day? Who can complete all 4 challenges this week?
1. Picture News: The BIG QUESTION this week is:-
What are holiday traffic lights?
Have a look at the documents below and see if you can complete any of the activities or answer any of the questions with an adult.
2. Can you spend 5/10 minutes every day this week on Sumdog and on Oxford Owl? Remember sumdog login details are on Tapestry. If your parents/guardians can't login to Tapestry, then ask them to email me and I will email out login details. Sumdog is really good for helping to develop those essential early number skills.
Oxford Owl has lots of eBooks that you can read. To Access Oxford Owl, click on the link below and type in the login details.
To login, you will need to type the following details:
3. Here are some further links and activities for the Literacy topic 'Shark in the Park':
Read Shark in the Park on a Windy Day by Nick Sharratt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2RwvAHUAdc
• Read Shark in the Dark by Nick Sharratt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYSVfDGGeO0
• Dance and sing along to Baby Shark.
• Watch the information onhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1I4VALhD-c orhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BolYvL35UaA
(from 1min, 10 secs) Draw/paint a shark and label it or make a shark from play dough.